Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, March 22, 2021

Who Me, Worry?



"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen" (Ephesians 3:20-21, NIV). 

The classic Mad magazine character Alfred E Neuman had a famous line that is my title today. Really think about it. What does worry accomplish? 

Anxiety in your heart can end up making you sick.To banish worry from life don’t be feeding your mind with secular news that tends to thrive in getting people fearful.Worrying does not change a situation but only causes more fear. 

Concern recently has been over the pandemic and your fears and worries only make you more scared. Perhaps a parent or spouse is in the hospital and the diagnosis is not good, why not say “Lord whatever happens I trust your perfect plan”. In other words don’t let Satan win rejoice even in tines you feel like crying. God will heal your heart. 

PRAYER:Each and every day I try to not dwell on issues that cause me to fret but I need you to help me. I want to be a good witness for you by staying in control and peaceful. Give me your strength. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment