Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Alexa, Set Them Free! Say What?

 




I lift up my eyes to the mountains- where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2

Made you look right? How many cry out for Alexa to help them and never Jesus? Think about how many times a day you call on your electronic devices to help you do things. My if only Jesus got as much attention as that little round speaker found in many homes today.

 

God is your help at all times. If you called on Him like Alexa and as much just think how your life would be different. So many modern day things draw us away from being close to the king of kings. Alexa, Siri, chat rooms, Instagram, FaceTime, zoom, everything seems to get in the way of devoted time of reading God’s word. Did you know you can ask Alexa to play Christian radio or read a Bible verse?

 

Why not today think about what you need to change in your life to have a closer relationship with the Lord? Get your life ordered right so in your to do list daily at a minimum is quiet time with the Lord and making time to pray.

 

PRAYER: Today I come to you asking forgiveness for making you an after thought Lord and for pursuing other things more than you. Help me as I seek to get things in order and prioritized. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Click link for a song of worship: https://youtu.be/Oad8ov10AjY


No comments:

Post a Comment