Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, March 19, 2021

Spiritual Birthdays Are Important

 


You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You must be born again.'John 3:7

Have you given your life to Christ? Not joined a church, or got baptized but have you truly had a change in your heart and know that you know Jesus is Lord and hunger and thirst for Him? 

My special day was 19 March 1975 prior to entering into the Armed Forces. I knew who Jesus was and my wonderful parents took me to church, Sunday school and I went to Vacation Bible school, Christian camp and was baptized. It was not until adulthood that the ‘spiritual lightbulb’ moment came and I felt different for the first time in my life. 

So many wander through life without the fullness of Christ and seemingly are content living in the secular world without too much thought of Jesus and Heaven. You who have asked Jesus to be Lord of your life can help be a guide for others blinded by worldly pursuits. Shine for Jesus wherever you are and put Him first before TV and other things that beckon you in the early hours of each day. 

PRAYER: I am thankful for the Holy Spirit that draws all men unto Christ. I pray for many who wander through life with religion but without a relationship with Jesus. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

2 comments: