Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, March 13, 2021

He Is A Big God So Hang On!



Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

In this world the Bible reminds you there will be tribulation but REJOICE for He has overcome the world. How do you rejoice when you get humanly scared, upset, or worried?

This world is oh so temporary and there will be times things don’t go as we think they should. You may have fear in your heart over stuff in the news so turn off the news. Get outside and go for a walk and talk to God on your walk.

This present world is NOT your real home although many people lose sight of that fact and seem to be living more for this world in the human flesh they now wear, but soon either Jesus will return or you will die and be in Heaven if you have trusted Him as your savior. Earthly squabbles and tension are just not worth high blood pressure or a heart attack. Live for God, trust Him, above all keep praying and showing love even to your enemies many who are totally lost without a shepherd.

PRAYER: Father no doubt you are the one each day I need to run to each day and not run to the morning news or obsess over those who don’t like me or think like me. Help me Lord I believe you are working things out and can’t wait to see your glory be revealed here on Earth. In Jesus’ name.Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment