Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, March 6, 2021

I Am Tired...Help Me Jesus!

 

Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. (Matthew 11:28-29, NLT).
The craziness of Covid lockdowns, isolation, and business closures has taken its toll on so many. After a year where is the light at the end of the tunnel?Also that the new cancel culture has tried to control what people see and think and a person wants to say “when is Jesus’ coming back?”
Trials and tests have been in abundance and once again this is not a war against a person, an institution, or a government, but instead a war against Satan who wants nothing more to destroy the soul of America and those who follow God’s word. He works through lies, deceit, manipulation,hate, destruction of families, and sending a powerful delusion to make people believe what is not true. Brother and sister get into the word, don’t waste time on social media or things that have no value for eternity but grab hold of truth and stand strong.
Decide now you choose to focus on positive uplifting things and not hours soaking in worldly values and the present day culture. Satan tries to trap you and get you to believe lies as well. Know that God has this and other things and cares for you so much. He wants your heart to be all his not divided by junk in the world that is only darkness.
PRAYER: I am so glad you love me unconditionally and set the example for how I should live. I give you my burdens and fears Lord as I know you are on control. In Jesus’ name.Amen.
Click link and raise your hands to God and worship Him:


No comments:

Post a Comment