Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, March 20, 2021

March On Thru The Madness



Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27

For anyone who is a college basketball enthusiast you know what March brings! The bracket selection, Sweet 16,  and March madness leading to The Final Four. 

This time we are coming out of another kind of March Madness that being lockdowns, deaths from Covid, isolation, stores closed, businesses shuttered. It has been anything but what is normal for most people. Hopefully you have survived without sickness or family deaths and have had few challenges you could not deal with. It makes you ‘mad’ or crazy all the stuff that has happened. 

God can bring beauty from ashes and can lift you above your circumstances. As we are emerging slowly from this tragedy which has been overly political in many ways know that God loves you. Don’t argue the masks or not mask point or even about vaccines. Thankfully Operation Warp Speed worked and vaccines were made available. I have had mine. The point is God is able to set you free and make no mistake this is a spiritual war trying to destroy people and our country. Keep marching onward for Jesus and in He alone is your hope. 

PRAYER: Father I thank you for helping ease the panic of Covid 19. Help me Lord be a light around me and not a squabble trying to make my point. Help your people learn to love and care and use this as a time to bring more people into your kingdom. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment