Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

The Overcomer

 


“I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”John 16:33

Things may not look good in the earthly realm but you have a Heavenly Father who has a plan and is totally in control. All things will and do work together for good just like Romans 8:28 tells us. 

You are an overcomer because of the blood of Jesus and the word of your testimony hallelujah! You don’t have to live in fear because in your journey the Lord will be your guide and lead you through the dark seemingly hopeless places. 

Don’t just run to God when things look bad but stay connected so you have peace and can in fact overcome anything that comes your way because Jesus is your Lord. Tell the devil to take a hike as you are a child of God and have no authority over you or your house.

PRAYER: Your name Lord is above all other names. Even when I get my eyes off of the cross and start to sink you are there to rescue me and help me overcome all hurdles in my life. Thank you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.





2 comments:

  1. Becky: Thank you for this beautiful message. I will remember it as I go through the upcoming month. I love the passage in Romans 8, (Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

    As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

    Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

    Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Resurrection weekend.

    ReplyDelete