Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Church Should Not Be An Option

 



And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.Hebrews 10:25

 Were you raised in church? Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus or just a religious experience? 

Keeping the Sabbath Day Holy should not be an option to those of you who love the Lord for it is there you grow and learn and get strengthened for the week ahead. Excuses abound such as “Too many hypocrites, I don’t need to go to a brick and mortar building, I have not found one where I feel comfortable. Sunday is my only free day. “Whatever the excuse God is pursuing you my friend. 

Maybe you need to find a new church if you are stuck in a rut. If you are the male head of the home the man is supposed to be the spiritual leader so are you assuming that role? Stop the excuses and get plugged in. The more you stay away from things of the Lord the more the culture will suck you and your children in, thus Satan is happy. 

PRAYER: I don’t want to be legalistic and just ‘do church’ to check a block off or out of a habit but I want to truly have fellowship with Christ and other believers. Draw me close Lord and help me block out any distractions that cause me to be lethargic. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Click link for a song of worship:


Note: Www.arcchurches.com is a helpful church finder tool to look for a life giving church teaching about Jesus in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment