Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

TRUE LOVE



Did you know we have learned since we were a small child that God so loved the world that He gave us His ONLY son. That is found in the Bible in John 3:16 and if you have never memorized scripture before I bet you know that one from memory! 

The New International Version reads 'For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.'  Shall not perish. You go on to live with Him for ALL eternity. That is love. I mean giving up your ONLY son or only child. How many of us could do that? 

Do you think you could give it all for love? Many mothers have said they could. I know I would. Seek to have the kind of love in your life that really thinks of others first. 

PRAYER: I am thankful for the gift of love displayed by God giving us His only son so we could have eternal life. Then Jesus gave His life to save us from our sins. Wow! I am awed at your love for me. Thank you Lord! In Jesus' name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a very dear scripture for a lot of people. It reminds me that God doesn't set limits on His love. How much is 'so much?"

    ReplyDelete