Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!






Do you ever sit and be still and ponder all that the Lord has done for you? If not in this year of new beginnings why not try that.  Psalm 68:19(KJV) says 'Blessed be the Lord thy God who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation.' The Lord is the creator of this magnificent world. He is still on the throne even when chaos or doom seems to be around us. He has given us food to eat, sunshine to stay warm and light the day. He has provided life and breath.

Psalm 103:1(KJV) reminds us to bless Him. 'Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name.'  2 Corinthians 9:15(GNT) says 'Let us thank God for His priceless gift.'

Do you find yourself complaining instead of praising?  Are you ungrateful for the many blessings in your life? Do you always seem to want more and not content with what you are blessed with? Psalm 37:1(KJV) says 'I will bless the Lord at all times, his praise shall continually be in my mouth.' Is God's praise continually in your mouth? Are you able to praise Him even in hard times?

Hebrews 13:5(NIV) is a good verse to conclude with. 'Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you not forsake you."'

What is keeping you from praising God today?

PRAYER:Thank you for the things you have done for me Lord, and blessed me with in my life. At times I have acted like a spoiled child so please forgive me. I choose to praise you and not give the enemy a foothold. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment