Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, January 13, 2014

I CAN'T BUT GOD CAN, HE IS BIGGER!!!

What are you worried about today? What seemingly impossible situation are you facing? What hurts in your life are just weighing you down? So many things in life are way bigger than what we can humanly do but guess what? God is so much bigger and in fact HE CAN change things. He can give hope. He can give peace. These things won't happen if all we do is daily sit and wring our hands and cry. We have to have faith. We have to believe. 

Isaiah 40:31(NIV) is one of my favorite verses of hope. It says 'but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary,  they will walk and not be faint.' 

What are you facing today? Realize that God is supreme. Your problems may seem great but God is bigger. Just remember that! 

PRAYER: Forgive me Lord when I have lost hope and started to worry. Forgive me when I have been impatient in waiting for you to act. Forgive me Lord for not spending more time in your word. In 2014 I choose to have faith and trust you. In Jesus' name.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment