Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, January 17, 2014

LEARNING AND GROWING


The other day I was testing my knowledge and skills on an new app on my IPAD. Typically when people start to get older they often do not want to embrace technology and stay stuck in a rut of sorts. In the ever changing world it is good to keep up with things so you can relate to the world and to future grandchildren you might have.

It is God who gifts us with the capacity to learn and think. He has given us a wonderful gift. That is our brain. Each person is gifted in different ways. Even those who some feel the world "short changed" due to mental deficiencies have a plan and purpose in God's kingdom.

God does not want us to fear things and that includes learning new things. Often in life those over 60 may feel their days of learning are over. To stay young keep reaching ahead and keep trying new things. Make positive thoughts a part of each day. Do not awaken and start "confessing" how sick you are or how old you are but instead get up and start the day by saying Philippians 4:13(NIV) which says 'I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."

PRAYER: The opportunity to learn and achieve and grow is never ending. I thank you that at any age there are many things to enjoy and try. I thank you Lord for those people you place in my path, both young and older, to teach me new things. I choose to be positive and seek to look to you for help in moving up and moving on. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment