Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

REACH HIGHER

Do you begin the new year by reaching for new goals in your life? Called resolutions, as you resolve to do things differently. Turning the page on the calendar into a brand new year is a perfect time to start something new and make up your mind that this year will be different. You will "reach higher" towards God for help to achieve success in an area you want to see change in.
Many people refuse to make these resolutions as they say "I will just break them". Perhaps if God is in the mix of things it may be easier to achieve the goal. Do not give up, and refuse to back down. Just keep plugging away. Do not talk yourself out of a worthy goal. Take for instance, treating others with kindness and respect. This can be achieved if you allow God to control your thoughts and words. To do this you need to get into God's word to be transformed.
Whatever it is you need to do, pray and ask God to help you. In 2014 make Him a vital part of your life. Do more than church. With God's help you can in fact learn to "reach higher".
Philippians 4:13(NIV) 'I can do all this through him who gives me strength.'
PRAYER: This year Lord I want to do things differently. I do not want to just keep saying it but want to be different and act different. I know with you I have strength to do this.Guide my steps and thoughts to bring glory to you. In Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment