Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

UPDATE...On Leave for 5 days...see you Dec 21st!!

Wanted to give you a heads up..I am not sick but am going on a cruise so will not be doing my God's Lemonade Stand again til the evening of Dec 20 or morning of Dec 21. I realize from taking feedback that I have repeated several subjects a few times. Sometimes I was aware of it on things such as 'the tongue' and 'words' and 'freedom' which in my opinion are worth writing about more. I let the Holy Spirit lead me but I want to be sensitive to what folks would like to hear too. Give me some subject ideas that I can work on. Just to let  you know in 2011 I hope to make next step..a small booklet and maybe try to submit a devotion to get published. Pray ok. God is in control. Appreciate  you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment