Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

GOD CARES, LET HIM

There are times in life when we may feel like giving up and feeling like God could care less. He is this big 'thing' out there who some may believe in but He can not possibly care for me. God does care. God does have a plan. It is the enemy who is out there trying to distract you and put these type of thoughts in your mind. There are two forces in this world. The powers of darkness, Satan, and the power of light, God. There is either evil or good. Evil Satanic forces will always be there trying to throw us off course. And the enemy likes to mess with our minds. We have to get control of our thoughts to win this battle. Think on good things. How do you do this? Saturate yourself with the word of God. For instance google or 'bing' the words 'God's love' and you will come up with all kinds of Bible verses to read. I suggest starting in the Psalms and just begin reading. The word of God is alive, sharper than a two edged sword.(See Hebrews 4:12). "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. " (Philippians 4:8).

PRAYER: Dear Lord forgive me if I have ever blamed you for bad things in my life. I know you have a perfect plan with the ultimate goal being entering heaven to be with you. Teach us to number our days to make each and every day count. We do not know how long we have on this earth. No one is promised to live to age 100 so when I get up today Father help me to use the day wisely and to do something to share your love with those around me. Help me to trust you with each days' problems. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUnVYRRYzo

No comments:

Post a Comment