Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'M BACK.....

I prematurely posted that I was not going to write daily anymore. I have prayed and heard from several people already who are blessed and want me to keep writing. I thank you for your input. I will still take 5 days off for my cruise but plan to begin again on Dec 21st. I will write one tomorrow. I have blogged about 72 days I think but have written a total of 140. So on I will march. Thanks to my faithful readers. Love you all..and thanks to the strangers who are reading who I do not know. I value the fact  you take the time to read these as I know life is busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment