Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Who Are You?



Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6

How would you describe yourself if you were asked “Who are you?” Would you say your ‘titles’ such as wife, husband, friend and in that list would ‘child of God’ be included in the list? 

Child of God should be the most important title as God did create you 
for a purpose so that in your life you could bring glory to Him. Problem is many live for themselves and don’t have a personal relationship with the Lord.

Perhaps you were raised in a denomination that never emphasized that or even mentioned it. Church and religion yes, but a relationship with Jesus? What’s that? Friend Jesus is at your hearts door knocking and he wants to have you open that door and invite him in. Have you done that? Do you want to? 

PRAYER: I love learning scripture and having the peace knowing Jesus is my Lord. When the enemy tries to get me off course or have me get disinterested I choose to press in and run my race to win. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Note: in the busyness of life sometimes you might repeat yourself well I did just that this past week. Friday and Saturday God’s  Lemonade Stand was the same one so I wrote one to replace Saturday’s. Be blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment