Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Tee Shirt Mania



Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves.Philippians 2:3

I am not certain because I have not travelled internationally but here in the USA it seems Americans have a love affair with ‘tourist’, catchy phrase,or tee shirts for sports events shot out of a tee shirt blaster. 

If you could design a tee shirt for Jesus to don what would it say? Yes I know he wears robes and sandals but humor me a bit. It probably would not say ‘I Love Jesus’ because he is humble or ‘I Walk On Water’. As a matter of fact he probably would need a tee shirt quilt made representing all mankind he loves. 

Tee shirts are fun and they can be very good way of sharing God’s word, a vacation spot, concert you attended but thing to remember my point being to let your life be your witness.

PRAYER: Lord use me to share your love with those around me be it by starting up a conversation about a tee shirt or some other way. Help me recognize those who are hurting and assist in some meaningful way. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment