Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, July 2, 2021

Groaning?

 


When I kept silent, my bones became brittle from my groaning all day long.Psalm 32:3

Are you a groaner? Not a complainer but someone who groans about situations or their ‘plight’? Or you groan in prayer almost as if saying “enough already God!”

Groaning is defined in the dictionary as denoting a deep inarticulate sound conveying pain, despair, pleasure, etc.. such as "he made groaning sounds and took labored breaths.” So when you groan I guess you could say you are almost exhausted in prayer but keeping on wondering when will victory come. 

Do you feel in bondage to something that has kept you from a pure Holy walk with the Lord? Have you cried out for release and maybe groaned upon your pillow at night? God is here. He hears you. Do not despair my child. Help is on the way! 

PRAYER: Hear my cry oh Lord forgive me for wrong  thinking or lack of faith. I thank you for how you have redeemed me and set me free. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment