Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Do Not Be Afraid

 



So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.Isaiah 41:10

Fear can absolutely paralyze you if you allow it to. Many things can cause fear but many of the things you may be afraid of will never happen and even if they did fearing the outcomes is certainly not the solution. 

Your faith is being tested. God is not punishing you. You dare not compare to others who seem to glide through life with hardly any troubles. You do not know the whole story. 

Troubles are healers. Yes you heard me. You run to God like you never have before. Many people are praying and trusting and God has a mighty plan in store. He will use your troubles to help others in the long run as well as benefitting you whether you can see that now amid turmoil. Hold the rope, God has the other end! 

PRAYER:It is painful when you hear stories of people dying from diseases or hurting emotionally maybe even by something they brought on themselves. Pain is not fun but Lord I know that there is a silver lining to hurtful things that happen and I trust you for redemption. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment