Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, July 23, 2021

Wear Your Spirit Screen To Prevent Exposure



Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10


When you go out in the sunshine you apply sunscreen to keep the harmful rays of sun from causing cancer or wrinkles. In life so many things come into our heart through our eye and ear gates through what you choose to expose yourself to. This can be anything from pop ups that invade your device or you choosing to get up daily and watch the news out of habit.

You have a choice to what you expose yourself to. What you expose yourself to will determine the choices you make.You need to discipline what you allow into your mind just like you discipline your body to exercise, study if in college, have a quiet time with the Lord, and not overeat. 

So what is 'spirit screen' that I refer to in my title? It is ensuring you have quality time with the Lord with no excuses. The more you make excuses the more you will get 'burned' by this world and its' deceiving culture. This world is NOT your home and you must remember to prepare yourself for your heavenly home and not live for this culture and it's emptiness and lies. 

PRAYER: Father I want to stand strong each and every day and learn to master the emotions that try to control me. I know the enemy will try to invade my thoughts to get me to do and say wrong things and will attempt to steer me away from kingdom living. Help Me Lord recognize these attacks and help me get up and seek  to know more about God and less about this culture through media.  In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment