Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Incoming Wounded



He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds.Psalm 147:3

Being in a military family and one tied to aviation in a big way I love the sound of airplanes, helicopters, you name it. I will catch myself saying “Incoming wounded” when I hear the sound of certain aircraft that typically carry injured people as in the old TV show M.A.S.H.  that is what they said when medevac chopper approached their camp. 

Incoming wounded, that could be any one when it would refer to other types of hurts not just visible ones. Walking wounded are people with brokenness in their lives often unseen to the outside world. Wounds that leave emotional scars and often require counseling to deal with. 

Do you feel somewhat wounded and battered from either a present day or a traumatic past? God does heal broken hearted people and often uses you to help others. Stand strong in the storms of life, seek Christian counseling if you feel unable to go it alone. Above all don’t listen to the enemy who will cause you to feel defeated. 

PRAYER: Father I know you use all things in my life to make good and thank you for restoring me when I have been broken. I pray for anyone today that may be grieving and hurting that you will restore their joy. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment