Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, July 18, 2021

F.E.A.R.


For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Isaiah 41:13
False Evidence Appearing Real is what this acronym means. Fear can be disabling. When the enemy can get you fixated on stuff you have no control over unless you can recognize it and counter it with spiritual warfare you find yourself slipping into a pit.
Put down that shovel for digging out of the pit cause you ARE NOT going to let it happen. Pick up the Bible open to the book of Ephesians and start reading. Pray, and make it a point to daily have quiet time with the Lord making it just as essential as that coffee meet up with a friend.
When you allow Satan to distract your faith walk with fear he has you so DO NOT let him. The way to win the battle over fear is to get up daily and say “This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it!” Now go seize the day for God!
PRAYER: I am grateful for caring friends and family and prayer lines that are there when I need a pick me up from the pits I get myself in. Better still I am thankful for my Bible. Forgive me when I rush into the day without my ‘armor’ on. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment