Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Beware Of Success

 


Therefore let the one who thinks he stands firm [immune to temptation, being overconfident and self-righteous], take care that he does not fall [into sin and condemnation].1 Corinthians 10:12 AMP Bible Gateway

Many times learning and growing comes through struggles and hardships but when and if success comes remember to not forget God who let it happen. 

It can be easy to be tempted to think success is all about you when in fact as a believer you should know God is the one that helps you succeed in all that you do. When you get too into yourself and puffed up thinking more highly of yourself than you should (Romans 12:3)watch out. The enemy is right there to cheer your boastful spirit on. 

So my friend no matter what accolades, degrees, promotions, awards and such you receive give God all the glory. 

PRAYER: Guide me each day so I never get too big for my britches. Help me remember to let others praise me and not praise myself. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

#Biblegatewayblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment