Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

What Really Matters


“By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another” (John 13:35).


Church to some folks can get to be like a club or an obligation whereas the those who truly love God and have found their 'church home' know that being a believer is way more than certain manmade requirements. 


Love the Lord your God outside of the church walls. A sermon series in my church recently speaks of we being the church or in other words take what you learned in a message and apply it to your life and go change the world around you. 


Study scripture, make time for Jesus in the morning to start your day. If you are a parents teach your children to love the Lord. Stay a non conformist to this world and culture because it is passing away with all of its' evil but there awaits a heavenly home for those who have stood the test and followed God. 


PRAYER: I love you Lord and I want those I love in my family and circle of friends to love you as well. Some have been hurt by traditional churches or legalism and have stayed away from being in a church. Let me remember the true measure of a believer is their love for each other. Keep me on the path that leads to you. In Jesus' name. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment