Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Divorce Yourself From The World

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2 Bible Gateway 


How much time do you waste daily reading pop ups, social media, theories, celebrity news and so forth? None of that stuff gets you closer to the kingdom. 

So much of the trouble and anxiety we humans bring on ourselves by what we feed into our mind. You have a choice just like Adam and Eve had a choice in the Garden of Eden. Choose fruitful thinking or letting your mind wander into the cesspool of celebrity worship, news media spin, conspiracy theories and so forth. 

Choose today to keep your mind focused and not slipping into things that bring fear such as watching stock market report, or anger when hearing political news. God is in control. It is He who has the final say on everything so don’t waste brain cells theorizing and getting scared just try to relax. 

PRAYER: Oh Lord you are beautiful. You have giving me skills and gifts to use for your glory. When I get tempted by anything the world throws at me help me remember I am in this world but not of this world. Help me guard my heart and help me help others to stay on the road to righteousness. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

#Biblegatewayblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment