Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Downcast?



Why, my soul, are you downcast?Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him,my Savior and my God.Psalm 42:5


Many things can make you downcast. Isolation from Covid is one all are familiar with. Loss of a job. Failing a test. Being rejected by friends or family. 

The enemy of your soul Satan loves those with downcast spirits for if they are unable to pull out of this state of mind he will continually agitate and taunt. Don’t allow this. If you have to speak to a trusted friend or a professional Christian counselor. A problem can even be a simple chemical or hormone imbalance but it could be much deeper. 

God cares and he wants you to be free of whatever burdens your soul. Can you talk to Him today in prayer and share your heart with Him. It will do a world of good. 

PRAYER: My soul boasts in the Lord yet there have been times of sorrow and despair. I seek your face Lord. I trust you will deliver and set me free from darkness plaguing my spirit. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment