Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Peace In The Storms of Life



These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.John 16:33 KJV Bible Gateway

Many things can disrupt your peace. Wrong thinking, worry, stress, fear, outward circumstances out of your control. But even in the midst of turmoil peace is entirely possible.

It is necessary to invite Jesus into every situation instead of stressing over things that are out of your hands, Satan loves to torment believers so refuse to cave to him. You have to make a decision that you will believe the word of God and not allow the enemy to steal your peace.

Stuff can be going on around you and you can be a witness to those around you by staying still and calm. It is necessary to not dwell on the pandemic but to say out loud "I am at peace and will not allow these current situations affect my joy and peace". Believe it!Claim favor from God and believe it!

PRAYER: Sometimes Lord I just allow concerns and cares of the world to drag me down because I forget about you and what you provide for me. I know you are in control and I need not lose my peace as I trust in you to carry me through. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

Additional Verses: Psalm 29:11; Psalm 91 entire chapter; John 14:27; 1 Peter 3:11. Philippians 4:6-7. Psalm 4:8.

#Biblegatewayblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment