Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, May 21, 2021

Say It! Speak It! Believe It!

 

And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, “I believed and therefore I spoke,” we also believe and therefore speak. 
2 Corinthians 4:13

Do you catch yourself spewing negative words out of your mouth which demonstrate worry, fear, lack of trust? God wants you to believe and receive not be a doubter and pessimist. It is way easier to be a negative person. 

Who would you rather hang out with a person complaining or criticizing all the time or the person who intentionally is kind and courteous? Not a hard question and a pretty easy answer. 

Do you ever pray for healing for someone and then start doubting and negating your prayer in the process? Stand firm, take authority, use God’s word. Don’t just own a Bible but make a point to study it and memorize scripture. It will serve you well when ministering to those around you. 

PRAYER: Help me be convinced that when I pray you hear me and I trust you are answering prayers on your time table for your purposes. Give me the ability to receive graciously in the way you have planned. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment