Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Better Is One Day In Your House

 


For a day in your house is better than a thousand. It is better to be a door-keeper in the house of my God, than to be living in the tents of sin.Psalm 84:10

My heart aches for those people who first don't care to go to church. Secondly for those who do go to church but can't wait til the services are over. My heart breaks for those families who do not teach their children about Jesus. Finally for those who have no real hunger for the word of God but instead hunger for a denomination. 

The Holy Spirit is the one who has to draw people to a personal relationship with Christ. No amount of begging or pleading or leaving tracts for people to read will impact until the prayers of many moms and dads and grandmas and grandpas kick in and the light comes on in the darkness of their heart. 

Are you praying for someone special in your life to come to know Jesus or to be brought to church by parents? Are you praying for those in bondage to be set free? Are you praying for the lies of the enemy to dissipate and for the Lord Jesus Christ to be center stage?Keep praying, don't give up as frustrating as it can be. Know that God hears your prayers. 

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I thank you for the moment I truly wanted you in my heart. I pray for families waiting for adult children to come back to you or for grandchildren to be brought to church and taught about Jesus. I pray for friends who are lost and more in love with a denomination than a personal relationship with you. I ask for the veil that blinds many to be lifted. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment