Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Not A Dreamer But Wow



"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.Acts 2:17


The dreams I have are far from being like any prophets in the Bible or even today‘s prophets but wow did I have a doozy lately. Doesn’t even make much sense. 

All I know that in this dream I was at some sort of Christian event  and something went wrong inside like a demonic spirit was let loose somehow and people were running like mad trying to get out and many people yanked off crosses and rosaries and tossed them on the ground and others were collecting these. People directly  outside the exits  were hurting those trying to escape. I got out another way and was running with others to the cheers of those on the outside. So bizarre. Woke up praise God. 

Now my point, here in America we have been pretty sheltered as followers of God and being founded as a Christian nation there have been threats to our most precious liberty and freedom. Many have laughed off threats being more loyal to a political party or simply blinded to the truth. Be thankful for this most precious freedom and pray for those being blinded by liberal college professors or politics to knowing the truth. Pray for the souls of those who are facilitating this downfall to be set free. 

PRAYER: Lord I am so grateful how your Holy Spirit speaks to me. Thanks for being able to live in a free country. I pray for those who live under persecution to be set free. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment