Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Take A Break!


The LORD is my shepherd. I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He refreshes my soul. Psalm 23:1-3

Are you tired and weary these days after lockdowns, separations, elections, family drama, job loss or cutbacks, and so forth. Weariness is real and it is okay to stop and refresh with a nap just like children do.

If you are a young mom or dad you need a rest after all the activity with the little ones. Don’t be a non stop production line scheduling all your free time. 

Go beside God’s still waters. Wind down with a walk in nature. Turn off all noise. Be still and clear your mind of any worries. If you need refreshment go to the cross of Jesus where he alone is your resting place and hope. 

PRAYER: Lord I thank you that I don’t have to go non stop but you provide for rest. I pray for those with stressful jobs such as doctors, police, moms, that they would insure they walk beside still waters and stay at peace. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment