Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Be Kind To Yo Momma

 


  • For You formed my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.Psalm 139:13


This is the day set aside to honor moms all over the world. Some will be hurting today having their moms not with them anymore. Some will hurt due to divorce and custody battles. Some will hurt because their relationship with their moms was less than stellar. Some will regret lost motherhood after having an abortion. 

The culture has tried hard to redefine the definition of a mom but basically a female  gives birth and in most cases raises the child. Many scenarios took over and have a child care provider raising the children, a grandparent, a dad, a sibling and so forth. 

Hopefully if you are a mom reading this you will have a glorious day. Some moms have broken relationships with their children so it will be a time of pain and heartbreak for them. Be thankful for the moms in your life who gave you birth or those moms who adopted. A Moms nurturing  of a child is so very crucial to its'  development. Moms out there hopefully are raising their children to love the Lord so the culture does not try to get them to love something else. My prayers go to those I know who were unable to give birth as the deep pain they must feel at times. The Lord can and will use all situations to His glory. Keep putting Him first no matter how you feel. 

PRAYER: Thank Lord for my mom. My goal is to be the kind of mom I was taught by lessons in my childhood. I pray for those who hurt today due to not having their moms with them, or losing a baby that brings up the memory of lost motherhood. Bring comfort as only you can. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

NOTE: Organizations to help you on your journey in motherhood to keep prayer first and foremost. 

Mothers of PreSchoolers(MOPS) MOPS.org


Moms in Prayer International (MIPI) Momsinprayer.org

No comments:

Post a Comment