Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, May 7, 2021

Are You Unshakeable?



I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Psalm 112:6

How is your day going so far? Have you said thanks to God for all things? Sometimes it is hard to understand the purpose in things going the ‘plan B’ route but God has bigger purposes than our finite minds can grasp. 

So are you easily shaken by false testimony about you, financial problems, a test in school,  sickness, rudeness or disrespect, or a bill you forgot to pay? Many things can stir up emotions. God wants you to remain calm, stay prepared always by feeding yourself your ‘daily bread’ of scripture. 

Delight yourself in God and lean into Him. Fill your thoughts with his goodness to you. God uses moments to shake us to make us stronger and to rely on him more. 

PRAYER: Lord I lift up your name. Thank you for things you use in me to produce more spiritual fruit. Help me know just what to do and give me peace. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment