Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Fearful?


So do not  fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

What are you afraid of? Roller coasters, snakes, bees, heights, cancer, whitewater rafting, flying, the future, dying. There is a saying to 'face your fear' and just do something you normally wouldn't. I know of a family getting ready to go in a shark cage. Whew. Whatever it is that is making you afraid let God have your fears. 

Fears in life boil down to one thing many times and that is getting hurt or death. Death is going to happen to everyone who ever breathed. It is not to be feared. What good is staying pre occupied with the inevitable going to do? Try giving your fears totally to the Lord. Keep your mind focused on Him and off stuff that scares you. 

PRAYER: Oh Father God I thank you that in you I can have perfect peace from the storms of life raging around me. Help me as I seek to stay focused on my blessings. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment