Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, September 23, 2017

You're Blocked!


Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Those of you reading this who do social media know how discouraged and hurt you can be when you are blocked. I have been blocked now for over two years by a girl who used to be a close sister like friend.  Some are blocked by those who don't like their politics or views on life. I am victim of that as well by a few college sorority sisters. Anyway point being blocking and shunning hurt. I basically have had a couple years to absorb the hurt and now am pretty much healed but maybe you are experiencing some form of rejection in your own life right now.
All I can say is to hang on to hope. Don't bug people, just pray for them. One sweet very close friend renewed her friendship with me last summer and turns out it wasn't me causing the problem. Aren't you glad God puts up with us warts and all? I sure am. He doesn't care about our affiliations, political party, college we attended or didn't attend, social status, the way we dress, the car we drive. He just simply LOVES us , period!  Let that soak in. 
Try as best you can to let go of hurt and pain you may be dealing with. Get into the Bible. Get the Bible on CD and immerse yourself in the word. Our mind has to get under control and your thoughts have to be focused on things above not problems here if you expect to gain victory.

PRAYER: Lord you are so good. I am thankful you don't turn us away. Thank you for your love for me even when I don't act like I love you. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment