Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Taking The Bait




 I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. Romans 7:21

On the internet many times pop up gossip type news stories turn up to reel you in to something totally different. You take the bait and poof it is not what you thought. Sounds like the enemy with people right?

So many times the dangling carrot, as I will call it, is put out there to tempt you into doing something you know is wrong. Getting caught up with the wrong crowd and starting to act like them. Lying or cheating. And yes gossip is not from God.

You don't have to take the bait. Get your senses trained to recognize good from evil by studying and applying God's word.

PRAYER: So many times I have slipped into sin and I know I disappointed you. I will resist the enemy using your words and he will have to flee. In Jesus name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment