Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Spiritual Warfare.....A Real Thing!


For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds. 2 Corinthians 10:4
When you are trying to do the Lord's work and seeking Him with your whole heart often times the enemy loves to play with you. I have had devotions 'disappear'. I have had 'feelings' I should not go to a prayer group or Bible study probably only to keep me from getting a blessing from them. The enemy loves to attack us and tries to defeat us. 

When my writing recently 'vanished' of course I was frustrated and many would call it coincidental because maybe they don't want to admit there is warfare with demonic spirits going on. This time I stood strong and realized I had to rewrite a few. To God be the Glory! 

So realize in fact we are in a real battle of good versus evil,  demons versus God. The spirits  of hatred you saw prior to the catastrophic hurricanes were straight from the pit of hell. Pray for those people. Don't hate them. Lean in to God. Trust Him. Don't allow Satan to get you flustered. You have the victory! 

PRAYER: Lord Jesus you are indeed mighty to the pulling down of strongholds. I pray for those who churches don't teach about this. Protect them and guide them into truth. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment