Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Stop Pushing, Start Praying



For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.Jeremiah 29:11

Bible teacher Joyce Meyer often says you can not be a person's Holy Spirit Junior or in other words, that is not our job. I am grateful. Makes me tired thinking of it.

If you are like me when it comes to prayer there are times you may become tired of waiting and try to take matters into your own hands. Didn't work out too well for Abraham now did it? (See Genesis 17 and 18). When we mess with God's plans and don't trust Him it is not a good outcome. 

What are you waiting for today? Are you having difficulty waiting? Part of God's Plan is to be able to have patience and praise Him in the midst of storms and waiting. Trust and obey and let God be glorified! 

PRAYER: Forgive me Lord when I have been pushy and impatient. I know your plans are good ones. Help me be able to trust. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment