Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, September 18, 2017

When Life Hurts


The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:2
Sometimes life can just hurt. You may be cut out if a will, rejected by a friend, unwelcome by a family member, thrown under the carpet by a spouse, verbally abused. 
My life has hurt at times and I am sure yours has as well. It may hurt now. I am not sure what it is you are going through but God does care. Try to not dwell on the negative or you may catch yourself in a public place or in your office crying for no explained reason. You can't control other people only the Holy Spirit can. Save your energy. 
Your job is to keep the faith, keep believing and above all keep praying. In times of pain and heartache the enemy can really trip you up. Beat him at his game by not dwelling on your pain.

PRAYER: Father God when things in life go crazy and stuff is turning out like I hoped I run to you. You say 'be still my child' and how true that is. Thanks for your comfort. In Jesus' name. Amen 🙏.

No comments:

Post a Comment