Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Be You!


For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ. Galatians 1:10

I sat in my hair dressers chair one day and noticed a beautiful young girl probably in her late 30's come in and thought she looked like a local personality on TV. I said nothing. People are people and God created each of us unique. My friends know I have a habit of finding celebrity lookalikes but why does it even matter. 

Each person whether famous or not is special to God. I think it would be a pain to have everyone clamoring over you because they saw you on TV or in a magazine. Once a few years back, a lady and her daughter, stopped me in a local coffee shop and asked if I was the Candle Maker from Huntsville's Constitution Village and I told them I used to be. This made me smile.

Point being a rich and famous person is only rich and famous in the eyes of the world. God doesn't look at that stuff. Sometimes it can keep you away from God too. Be you as that is who God made you. If you get well known give God the glory.
PRAYER: Lord I give you the praise and glory for creating me in my mother's womb. I am beautiful and special to you and that is all that matters. Help me honor you by my choices in life. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment