Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, September 15, 2017

Row Your Boat, Don't Rock It


"The LORD himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.” Exodus 14:14

I can't remember where I heard the phrase I am using for today's title but I liked it. Makes sense. When you are in a literal boat you want to keep it straight ahead and not purposely be rocking it causing the possibility of someone falling overboard.

Don't  be a trouble maker agitating situations or causing flare ups with friends. When someone mistreats you keep rowing. Don't rock the boat and fling them overboard. When you are overlooked for promotion, keep rowing. You get the idea.

Life will have some waves and churning water and you need to go with the flow but don't seek to make waves.  Learn to relax and let go of stuff and row on.

PRAYER: Father I want to be an example for you and don't want to be a troublemaker rocking boats. Help me to mind my own business and stay on course. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment