Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Hurry Up, Will You!


Whoever is patient has great understanding,
but one who is quick-tempered displays folly.
Proverbs 14:29

In my travels, occasionally I might encounter a delayed flight due to a host of reasons. The most recent was on a trip between Dallas and Nashville as it was announced a flight attendant was sick and a new one was on the way. Disgruntled passengers sitting next to me in the waiting area were so perturbed. 

What does anger do or impatience? It won't change the situation. Sometimes a delay can be a good thing. In defense of the upset person next to me she might have been flying to an event she was going to miss.

Try to go with the flow in life. Parents be the example and teach your children this essential life skill. Display a good attitude regardless of what is swirling around you. 

PRAYER: Life can present many opportunities to get angry or impatient. Help me when I am tempted to explode to be still. In Jesus' name. Amen. 


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment