Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Your Playbook



All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,2 Timothy 3:16
Football season is upon us all over the US. I could care less as I am not addicted to it nor is my husband but for those who are it is a big event. 
In football the coaches use a 'playbook' to write out moves for the players to make. Players follow this guide the coaches have drawn up for them in order to hopefully have a successful game.

Our 'playbook' in life is our Bible. Here in the US many of us may have numerous Bibles but sometimes they just gather dust. If the 'playbook' for life is not followed then you are likely to follow the wrong crowd and do the wrong things. Hopefully you don't fall into the category of a complacent Christian who just exists but never reads the rule book of life. Start today to pick up God's playbook, The Bible, start reading and maturing in your walk with Him. 

PRAYER: Father God I am sorry when I have gone my own way and not followed the playbook you have laid out for me. I know the enemy jumps for joy when I neglect it because then he has more power over me. I choose to follow your word. In Jesus' name. Amen.  




Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment