Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Not An Accident

Our God is in the heavens; he does all that he pleases. Psalms  115:3
'God things' or whatever you want to call them, how many times has a person called right when you were thinking of them or you avoided an accident when you got a stop light that frustrated you. All kinds of examples exist. I have had people tell me they were 'thinking' of me just at a certain point in life when I needed prayer. You can probably start a little journal and keep a list of your 'God things'. The 'world' may call it luck or chance but I beg to differ. 
Life has twists and turns, good things and not so good things. Many people come across our path, some for a reason or a season. Some of these cases are in the 'God thing' category. I have a long time friend who I just happened to meet at the same time her family was registering at the school counselor office moving to the town from Phoenix where we also moved from. Small world, maybe? God thing, for sure.
Start paying attention to the little moments in your life many of which are really big moments. God uses all sorts of people and situations in your spiritual journey so don't write them off and stay tuned for your next 'God thing' as it may be right around the corner. 
PRAYER: Thanks for the times you have spoken to me through people, events, or situations. With you nothing is impossible. Thank you how you work in my life on a daily basis. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment