Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Get Up And Run!!

Do you not know that when in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24
Do you feel stuck? Unmotivated? Discouraged? No way out? Do you realize feelings like that do not originate with God? Our enemy, Satan,  is the one who causes you to be down in the dumps. He is the master of negativity. 
Sometimes it is necessary to just push through those feelings. I have had them and once I had to say out loud "In the name of Jesus I will mop this floor!" Sounds comical but when you are trapped in depression speaking the name of Jesus is the best thing EVER! You might even have to shout "Satan I am bought with the blood of Jesus and redeemed from your curse so leave me alone".
 Ok know that God loves you and Satan hates you. God has a wonderful plan for your life. Find a good dynamic growing Bible believing church and go regularly. Read your Bible. Start staying away from those things pulling you away from Christ. You should know what they are. Now go have an awesome day. Jesus Loves You!

PRAYER: Yes Jesus loves me the Bible tells me so. A child's' song but it rings so true. Forgive me for allowing the thinking of this world to entrap me and drag me down. I cast off that stronghold in your mighty name. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment