Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, August 4, 2017

Your Mess....Your Message


"But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.  That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.” 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
No one has a perfect life. Often times you may assume a certain church leader or Bible study teacher has it all together when it reality they may be hurting greatly or going through something no one is aware of. Often times the messes of this life turn out to be our 'message' or testimony later on.
Just because you have accepted Christ does not mean your problems go away. What it does mean is you are better able to get through to the other side. No matter what happens in life do not turn your back on God. Why is it when bad stuff happens many times people get angry at God? Why not blame Satan for a change? 

Just know that trials do indeed make you a stronger person as pat an answer as that is. Problems develop your character and make you into a better person. The main thing is to stay in the word of God. By reading you can grow and get what you need to see you through trouble that may come your way. 

PRAYER: No matter what Lord I trust you. When answers to prayer seem slow in coming I know you are still there. Your ways are not our ways. Help me trust you and remember that. In Jesus' name. Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment