Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, August 13, 2017

God Is Taking Too Long!


Come and hear, all you who fear God; let me tell you what he has done for me.I cried out to him with my mouth; his praise was on my tongue.If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened; Psalm 66:16-18

What is it you have been believing God for and are just to the point of giving up? It is hard to understand what goes on 'behind the scenes' as God orchestrates the answer to your heartfelt prayer.

Know this my friend, if you are following God and doing what pleases Him He hears you. He hears your cries, your anguish, your desperation. But also His ways are beyond knowing. You need to be patient and I often think that is one of the reasons things don't happen instantly in our deliberate manner. You may have a way you want God to deliver this answer but it is not his way. Even when things look beyond hope, hope exists.

While you wait why not try praising Him. There is power in praise. Give thanks to Him for all He has done and will do. 

PRAYER: Oh Lord I love you. I know you care for me and the person I lift to you in prayer. Miracles are needed but you are the God of second chances and miracles so my hope and trust still remains in you while I wait. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Click link for a song of praise:

No comments:

Post a Comment