Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Sticky Paper


He chose to be mistreated along with the people of God rather than to enjoy the fleeting pleasures of sin. Hebrews 11:25
I bought the neatest wasp trap at a local big box store and am on my third one. It looks like a bush and the wasps little brains probably think it is and fly right into it and voila never leave again. Stuck tight buzzing for help. 
I thought about how the enticement of sin is sort of like that sticky wasp trap. You may be lured into a trap of seemingly innocent sin that could affect your life for a long time. Sin is not without consequences even though forgiveness and grace are available why fall into it in the first place. 
If you hang around good Christian friends, read your Bible daily, attend Sunday worship, and stay away from bad junk you are less likely to stumble. Recognize evil and run hard and fast from it. 
PRAYER: Lord I need your strength to not get caught up with wrong people or in sinful behavior. Help me Lord and forgive me for the times I have gone astray. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment