Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Been There, Done That, Got The Tee Shirt



But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:57
Many of you may be familiar with the phrase which I chose for today's title. In other words it is a way to let others know you have walked in their shoes or gone through something as well. For my husband it was cancer twice. 
What have you gone through in life and can say you were victorious and have that coveted hypothetical tee shirt? Whenever you go through things God miraculously can give you strength and you even learn things. Even if the thing you go through turns out humanly wrong such as in an earthly death, if you don't turn your back totally on God He can grant you the ability to help others going through trials. 

God can and will be your ever present help in times of trouble as it says in Psalm 46:1 if only you will invite Him into your life and heart.

PRAYER: I need you every day Lord through ups and downs and Unexplainable things that go on in life. Open my heart to listen to when you are speaking to me. Help me shut out wrong voices that tend to drag me away from you. In Jesus' name. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Becky: I can relate with your title. I also know God has made me a better person for allowing certain issues into my life and for His guiding me through those times.

    ReplyDelete